You are invited to attend the 31st annual Asia Pacific Business Outlook Conference (APBO) at The L.A. Hotel Downtown on April 16-17, 2018.
Come participate in this great event that helps exporters of products and services expand their business in Asia-Pacific markets.
APBO’s Timeless Features Since 1988
- 60 Sessions, 18 Asia/Pacific markets in 2 days
- Customized export counseling via One-on-One meetings with Senior Commercial Officers
- Understanding changing trade policies and economic trends, as well as political and social issues of 18 Asia/Pacific markets
- Managing eCommerce and global business in a digital world
- Market entry strategy and competition
- Global supply chain and logistics
- Partnerships and negotiation best practices
- And more!
Reserve One-on-One Meetings with Senior Trade Officers from U.S. Embassies & Consulates
Every company is unique. One-on-one meetings are designed to meet client’s specific needs. Senior Commercial Officers come prepped with preliminary business assessments specific to your company and related to the markets of interest to you. Appointments are limited, so register early.
|Senior Commerical Officers from the following countries will be available for One-on-One meetings at ABPO|
Please direct questions to:
U.S. Commercial Service, Los Angeles.
U.S. Commercial Service, Irvine, CA
Special Discount for U.S. Commercial Service Clients.
For general questions, please contact your local Trade Specialist here.