- This event has passed.
Agricultural Cross Border Update – Tucson AZ
May 11 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Learn from leading experts on the policies and logistics of bi-lateral trade of agricultural products between the US and Mexico. This half-day seminar Is designed to address the concerns of US and Mexican suppliers of agricultural products in the Border Region.
We will address such Questions as:
• What is the scope and impact of cross-border Ag trade?
• What are the logistics and trends of cross-border Ag trade?
• What are the opportunities and challenges in Ag trade?
• What will post-NAFTA Ag trade look like?
• How to get past the political rhetoric, and influence decision makers?
• What’s the view from the Mexican side of the border?
• What is Mayor Rothschild’s take on Ag trade?
• What resources are available to help you with cross-border Ag trade?