- This event has passed.
ExporTech – First Session Starts on April 14th!
April 14, 2017
What Is ExporTech?
ExporTech is a nationally recognized program proven to help small and mid-sized companies boost their sales revenues via exports. in Arizona, the program is delivered by the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) RevAZ Manufacturing Extension Partnership program, along with national partners. The Maricopa Association of Governments (MAG), which includes all of Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County, is cosponsoring this March 2017 June 2017 program – the 8th ExporTech program in Arizona, and the first regional program. Representatives from up to 8 MAG region companies will attend 3 full-day sessions where they are exposed to Arizona export experts from diverse subject matter sectors, undergo practical training on key export topics, and receive individualized export coaching. Between sessions, participants will work with a program-assigned export coach to conduct market research and refine their international strategies. The end result for each company is a customized and expert-reviewed Export Growth Plan that helps the company to quickly move beyond planning and into pursuing concrete export initiatives aimed at closing actual, profitable export sales.
Who Should Participate?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions and are a small or mid-sized product company, ExporTech could be your solution:
- Do you see growth opportunities in global markets but can’t find the time and resources to make it happen?
- Do you have a strong product that could succeed overseas but need expertise and assistance to capitalize on opportunities?
- Have you successfully exported to some markets, but are ready for more proactive and strategic methods of targeting the best export opportunities?
What Can ExporTech Do for Your Business?
In addition to developing a plan to accelerate profitable exports, ExporTech offers concrete benefits that go beyond most international business and exporting courses:
- Speed to market is accelerated as a robust plan is developed in three months.
- Quantifiable cost savings are realized as participants efficiently connect with reputable resources, receiving consultations that would normally cost thousands of dollars to obtain on their own.
- Higher success rates are made possible with a vetted international growth plan and the right resources behind your company.Understanding of international strategies is improved as participants gain a first-hand knowledge of international strategies and success factors based on real-world company research.
- Export growth by participating companies averages a robust $770,000 in new export sales.
Kevin J. O’Shea, VP, International Trade
Arizona Commerce Authority
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar